Thursday, May 28, 2020

It's done! Mean Streets ready for the printers!

The cover for my upcoming release of my gang warfare skirmish rules
A major reason why I have not been posting pictures of what I've been painting or constructing over these last few months has been my focus on getting my gang warfare rules ready for print. Well, as of today, the proofreading is complete - and the rules are ready for the printer! I will upload them to the Lulu website Friday, and order a proof copy to check over for needed corrections. After that, I'll upload any needed changes and they will be ready for sale!
Back cover with one of Jenny's photos of my miniatures and terrain
The project began in October of 2018, and saw playtesting from August of 2019 to March, 2020. I've had a LOT of fun painting the gangs, creating terrain for my 28mm cityscape, and writing the rules. They are about two months behind schedule -- I had planned on having them available in early April. Still, with the increased school workload during the "distance learning," I'm not that upset about their tardiness.
One of my students created both this inside front cover illustration and the cover art for me
The front cover and inside front cover were created by one of my students -- she is one of the most talented artists I have taught. The back cover, along with lots of interior photos, was photographed by my friend Jenny using my figures and terrain. I thought I'd post a couple pictures of them for a quick update so you can enjoy them. I will post again on here when the rules are available for purchase.

My signature banner image in Lead Adventure Forum advertising our rules
My signature banner image in Lead Adventure Forum advertising our rules

No comments:

Post a Comment