![]() |
| Bravo Team occupies a patch of jungle during 'Countdown to Contact' on my YouTube play-through |
Click here to watch Part 1 of the 'Search and Destroy' play-through using my Surviving 'Nam rules
By the way, these take A LOT longer to do than a simple Surviving 'Nam battle report written up on my blog. Perhaps it is because I did the report through photos of the game in action. Honestly, I tried filming myself playing first, but it was awful. My hairy arms kept getting in the way of the camera and I was doing too much stumbling over my words. I do have an idea how to make another attempt at filming myself doing a game. However, Part 1 and 2 of my new Big Red One squad will be done in this photo/Ken Burns method.I'd be curious to hear from folks who make it through the video what they think about it. So, if you have an hour and 15 minutes or so to devote to watching my game report, with sound effects (of course), by all means watch it and give me your thoughts! Otherwise, you now have an idea why I haven't had many updates, lately!
On the painting desk, my first batch of 7 figures for Ilium: A Game of Heroes are almost done. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to play another game this Sunday. Otherwise, I have a 4-story and 2-story building slowing me down (also almost done). In addition, I have promised three knight figures and three priest figures as prizes for the Advance the Colors Saga tournaments. So, expect a lot of updates over the next several days!MINIATURES Acquired vs. Painted Tally for 2026
- Miniatures acquired in 2026: 217
- Miniatures painted in 2026: 198
TERRAIN Acquired vs. Painted Tally for 2026
- Terrain acquired in 2026: 14
- Terrain painted in 2026: 36
SCATTER Acquired vs. Painted Tally for 2026
- Scatter acquired in 2026: 34
- Scatter painted in 2026: 75


No comments:
Post a Comment